Recognized in:Labour and Employment Law
Law School:Dalhousie University
Location:100 King Street West1 First Canadian PlaceSuite 6200, P.O. Box 50Toronto, ON M5X 1B8
- Dalhousie University, LL.B
- University of Manitoba, BA
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Law Society of Upper Canada - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Labour and Employment Law
- Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business : Employment
- Honeywell Limited v. United Association (Ontario Labour Relations Board, 2009): Upheld employer’s right to layoff employee in construction industry without regard to seniority.
- Dresden Industrial v. Sheetmetal Workers International Association, Local 473 (Labour Arbitration Decision, 2009): Employee suspended for over two years without pay due to absenteeism.
- Irving Oil in connection with a joint venture.
- InterTan in connection with sale to Bell Canada.
- Negotiated collective agreements on behalf of large hotels.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 First Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018