Recognized since 2019
Washington, District of Columbia
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Trial attorney, Allan M. Siegel is a Past President of the Trial Lawyers' Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC(DC-TLA). Prior to serving as President, he served as President-Elect, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and spent six years on the Board of Governors of this organization. He also co-chaired the membership committee and served two years as the co-chairman of the education committee, planning, organizing, and moderating educational programs presented to other lawyers throughout the DC Metropolitan Area.Allan is an active member of The American Association for Justice a national organization whose primary purpose is to promote and protect the civil justice system in America. He currently serves as the District of Columbia delegate to The American Association for Justice. He is also an active member of AAJ's Interstate Trucking Litigation Group and its Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group.
Contact & Links
- 1232 Seventeenth Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20036
- The George Washington University, J.D., graduated 1994
- AAJ's Interstate Trucking Litigation Group - Active Member
- The American Association for Justice - Active Member
- The American Association for Justice - District of Columbia delegate
- Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group - Active Member
- Trial Lawyers' Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC - Former President
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Washington's "Top Lawyers"Washingtonian Magazine
- Washington, DC "Super Lawyer" Super Lawyers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.