- Corporate advisory and contracting
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital raising
- Privacy E-health and IT
- Intellectual property Biotechnology and therapeutic goods
- Outsourcing Government contracting Tendering and probity
- Risk management Medical appointments
- Health insurance
- Legislative interpretation
- Commercial litigation
She was formerly a partner with DLA Phillips Fox (now DLA Piper).
Alison's clients include public and private hospitals and health care providers, private health insurers, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and aged care/retirement living clients.
From 2008 to 2013, she was nominated by her peers in Best Lawyers International: Australia as one of Australia's 'best lawyers' in the area of health care and has previously been named in Legal Profiles as a rising star in health law. She was also mentioned as highly regarded in ALB for mergers and acquisitions.
Alison is also a member of the Corporate Lawyers Association and the Australian Institute of Company Directors .