Recognized since 2018
Alexander D. Lee, Esq., is tasked with furthering the firm’s mission to provide the highest quality legal services to clients. Alex has a multi-state practice that focuses on tax, trust and estates. Alex advises clients on domestic and international tax matters, including tax planning with respect to their structures, transactions, and estate planning matters. He has experience advising on issues relating to tax deferral strategies, tax treaties, pre-immigration planning for foreigners moving to the U.S., expatriation planning, tax planning for foreign companies doing business in the U.S., and both domestic and non-resident alien estate planning.
As a testament to his knowledge and experience, he is regularly invited to speak at seminars sponsored by large financial institutions, including New York Life, Prudential AXA, MetLife, and Mass Mutual, as well as, the Korean American CPA Association. He is a graduate of Rutgers University and Emory Law School and served as an intern for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission prior to being admitted to the State Bar Associations of California, New York, New Jersey, and Washington.
- 500 North Central Avenue, Suite 930
Glendale, CA 91203
- Emory University, J.D., graduated 2008
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, B.A., graduated 2001
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey, New Jersey State Bar Association
- California, The State Bar of California
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- U.S. Tax Court
- New Jersey District Court
- Tax Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Corporate Law
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.