Recognized since 2022
Las Vegas, Nevada
Mr. Calaway is a litigator who advocates for individuals and corporations both inside and outside the courtroom. Mr. Calaway represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of complex commercial and tort litigation areas. His practice areas include: real estate, contracts, construction, employment, natural resource and water, environmental, administrative and regulatory, civil rights, serious personal injury, and wrongful death.
Mr. Calaway graduated from the University of Utah where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Idaho College of Law. While in law school, he served as the Managing Editor for the Idaho Law Review and earned the Wallis, Randall Law Scholarship. In addition to being selected Dean’s List, Mr. Calaway received CALI Excellence Awards in Constitutional law and Legal Writing, and received the Extraordinary Service Honors award for pro bono work.
Before joining Marquis Aurbach, Mr. Calaway served as a judicial extern for the Honorable United States District Court Judge B. Lynn Winmill where he was able to observe all stages of litigation including several high-profile jury trials. Mr. Calaway also worked as a summer associate for a well-known trial lawyer law firm that specializes in complex commercial and tort cases.
When not practicing law, Mr. Calaway spends his time with his wife Brianne and their toddler, Charlotte. He can often be found outdoors riding motorcycles, playing sports, or hitting ski-slopes.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.maclaw.com/attorney/calaway-alexander-k/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 10001 West Park Run Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145
- University of Idaho , J.D., graduated 2019
- University of Utah, B.S., graduated 2016
- Nevada, 2019
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Extraordinary Service Honors Award, 2019
- Wallis, Randall Law Scholarship, 2017 – 2019
- CALI Excellence Awards, 2016 – 2017
- Nevada Business Magazine Legal Elite (Top Rank) Best Up & Coming, 2020-2022
- Named Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (Commercial Litigation) 2022
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.