Recognized since 2023
Alex is a litigator, with an emphasis on white collar criminal defense. He also has experience with construction disputes and intellectual property matters. Prior to joining Miller & Martin, Alex spent two years as part of the Criminal Appeals Division of the Tennessee Attorney General’s Office. He handled over 100 appeals and argued more than two dozen cases before Tennessee’s Court of Criminal Appeals and Supreme Court.
Alex has strong roots across Tennessee and Georgia thanks to his education and early career moves which have taken him from his native Chattanooga to Athens, Nashville and now Atlanta. Clients benefit from his adaptability and the ease in which he builds relationships and an understanding of location-specific legal nuances.
- Served as Assistant Attorney General for the State of Tennessee, briefing and arguing cases before the Tennessee Court of Criminal Appeals and Tennessee Supreme Court.
- Represented indigent clients before the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals with Vanderbilt’s Appellate Litigation Clinic.
- In law school, interned for the Davidson County District Attorney’s Office and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Tennessee.
Contact & Links
- Regions Plaza, Suite 2100
1180 West Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309-3407
- Vanderbilt University, Juris Doctor, graduated 2016
- University of Georgia, B.A., Political Science, graduated 2013
- Georgia, Georgia Bar
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.