Àlex is an expert in labour and Social Security law, having gained substantial experience advising national and multinational companies operating across a wide range of industries (including financial, automotive, pharmaceutical, chemical and commerce) on restructuring processes, collective bargaining and litigation. He also specializes in contracts, remuneration packages and benefits, Social Security, due diligence reviews and merger processes. He has broad experience in advising senior executives and qualified workers. Prior to joining Roca Junyent, Àlex worked at the employment law departments of Cuatrecasas and Garrigues and as an internal lawyer attached to the employment advisory service at la Caixa.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Foro Español de Laboralistas
- European Employment Lawyers Association.
- Member of the Executive Board of Forelab.
- Law Degree, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1996.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, since 2014 edition, in the areas of Employee Benefits, Labor and Employment.
- Recommended by Chambers Europe, 2014 edition, in the area of Employment.
- Recommended by Chambers Europe - Leaders in Their Field, 2014 and 2015 edition.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2014 and 2015 edition, in the area of Employment.