Recognized since 2013
Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Mr. Fischer advises domestic and foreign clients in personal and corporate tax planning, tax litigation, mergers and acquisitions, and foreign investment structuring. He stands out for offering innovative tailored solutions by combining tax expertise with international experience in financing and capital markets.
Alex Fischer heads Fischer y Cía’s tax practice and has been consistently ranked in top tier national and international rankings for his practice in Private Wealth and Tax matters.Prior to joining Baraona Fischer & Cia in 2016, he was partner and co-head of the tax practice at Carey. Before, he worked as an associate for the New York law firm Sullivan & Cromwell LLP and acted as Ernst & Young’s Chilean desk in New York City.
Besides his advisory, has authored several articles in Chile and abroad, acted as expert witness, and advised the government of Chile for tax regulations.
Mr. Fischer graduated as a lawyer from Universidad de Chile and earned his LLM from New York University Law School; he also completed an advanced professional certificate in law and finance at NYU’s Stern Business School, and the international tax programme at Harvard University Law School. He was admitted to the New York Bar in 2002.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 562 3210 4500
- Phone Number: 562 3210 4500
- Lawyer Page: https://fischerycia.cl/es/team/fischer-alex/
- Av. Andres Bello 2687, 21st floor
7550611, Las Condes
- Chile, Bar Association of Chile
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- Tax Law, Santiago, Chile (2020)
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Tax Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Band 1, Tax and Private Wealth, Chambers & Partners
- Leading individual in Tax, Legal 500.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.