Alejandro Luna Arena
Recognized in:Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions LawImmigration Law...
Law School:King's College London
Location:Campos Elíseos 345, Pisos 2, 3 y 11Col. Chapultepec PolancoMiguel HidalgoMexico City, MX 11560
- King's College London, LLM, graduated 1996
- American Immigration Lawyers Association - Member
- Asociación Mexicana de Derecho y Regulación Sanitaria (AMDERSA) - Member
- International Bar Association (IBA) - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Mexico for work in:
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Immigration Law
- Life Sciences Practice
- Chambers and Partners Latam 2018 - Life Sciences Band 2
- Latin Lawyer 2018 - Recommended Lawyer - Trade
- Who's Who Legal 2017 - Life Sciences
- Chambers and Partners Latam 2020 - Life Sciences Band 3
- Chambers and Partners Latam 2019 - Life Sciences Band 3
- Chambers and Partners Latam 2022
- Recommended Lawyer 2022 - Legal 500
Alejandro has conducted webinars and conferences related to his practice areas, at the American Chamber of Commerce, the Mexico-China Chamber of Commerce, the French Chamber of Commerce and the British Chamber of Commerce, among others. He has contributed to several articles in specialized magazines, journals and books.
Alejandro actively participates in radio and television interviews, news portals, magazines and newspapers as an opinion leader on international trade policy issues.