Alberto Saavedra O.
Recognized in:Banking and Finance LawCapital Markets Law...
Law School:Universidad Panamericana
Languages:English, French, Spanish
Location:Campos Elíseos 345, Pisos 2, 3 y 11Col. Chapultepec PolancoMiguel HidalgoMexico City, MX 11560
- Universidad Panamericana, Specialization in Commercial Law, graduated 2005
- Fondo Mexicano para la Conservación de la Naturaleza, A.C. - Chair Board
- Invex Controladora S.A.B. de C.V - Member of the Board of Directors
- Kimberly Clark de Mexico S.A.B. de C.V - Secretary
- La Comer S.A.B. de C.V - Member of the Board of Directors
- MexDer Mercado Mexicano de Derivados - Chairs the ethical and normative committees
- MexDer, Mercado Mexicano de Derivados S.A de C.V - Member of the Board of Directors
- Mexican Bar Association - Member
- Rassini, S.A.B. de C.V - Member of the Board of Directors
- Swiss Embassy in Mexico - Official entrusted lawyer
- The Mexican Stock exchange - Chairs the ethical and normative committees
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Mexico for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Capital Markets Law
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Chambers and Partners Latam 2020
Banking and Finance - Band 3
Capital Markets - Band 4
Corporate M&A - Band 3
Chambers and Partners Global 2019
Banking and Finance - Band 3
Capital Markets - Band 3
Corporate M&A - Band 2
- IFLR 1000 2019 - Banking and Finance - Highly Regarded
- Chambers and Partners Latam 2022
- Highly Regarded 31st edition - IFLR1000
- Recommended Lawyer 2022 - Legal 500
Lawyer Case History
Banking and Finance
Kimberly-Clark de México: Advised them on their acquisition of Procter & Gamble’s Escudo soap business for USD$50 million;
Acted as advisor for Controladora Comercial Mexicana (CCM) on the MXN$39bn sale of a majority holding in its retail business to Soriana, a process facilitated by the creation and spin-off of La Comer and its listing on the Mexican stock exchange via an IPO.
He advised Liverpool to execute the shareholders agreement in order to acquire between 25.5% and 100% of the shares belonging to Ripley Corp S.A. through a public offering (OPA).
Advised Jaros Capital Asesor Independiente to operate as an Investments Advisor in Mexico;
Advised Promotora de Viviendas Integrales on their USD$10.3 Million Loan;
Advised Vinte on Global Mixed Public Offering
Advised and represented Talisis Holding in the acquisition of Harmon Hall;
Advise Reix Corp and Orange Gestion de Desarrollo S.A.P.I de C.V. on their joint venture for the introduction of the Real State Information System better known as SiiLA;
Advise Envenflow Feeding in the acquisition of GoSili Inc.
Advised Kimberly-Clark de México, S.A.B. de C.V. in the acquisition of 50% of 4e.
Advised Kimberly-Clark de México, S.A.B. de C.V., in its merger process with Almacenaje, Distribución y Transporte, S.A. de C.V.
Represented Kimberly-Clark of Mexico in the acquisition of assets of the Escudo brand of Procter & Gamble for more that USD$200MM.