Albert is an experienced lawyer who advises Spanish and multinational corporations, as well as senior management and qualified employees, on employment and Social Security matters. His services include: advice on restructuring and collective dismissal processes, as part of both downsizing schemes and insolvency proceedings; collective bargaining at autonomous community, provincial and company level; negotiations with workers’ legal representatives; supporting and defending clients’ interests before the employment tribunals, high courts of justice, the Supreme Court, and the Constitutional Court; mediation proceedings before the Employment Tribunal of Catalonia, intermediation before the Spanish Labour Inspectorate; advice on contractual matters, pay and benefits, stock options, employee manuals, due diligences and post-merger integration processes.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Law Degree, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1994.
- Lecturer on the Practicum III course at Universitat de Barcelona.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, since 2015 edition, in the areas of Labor and Employment.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, 2014 and 2015 edition, in the area of Employment.
- Recommended by Chambers Global, 2014 edition.