Alan H. Aronson
Recognized in:Securities / Capital Markets LawSecurities Regulation
Law School:Northwestern University School of Law
Location:Three Brickell City Centre, Suite 110098 Southeast Seventh StreetMiami, FL 33131
- Northwestern University School of Law, JD, graduated 1979
- Binghamton University, BA, graduated 1975
- Florida, Florida Bar
- New York, New York State Bar
- American Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Dade County Bar Association, Business Law Committee - Inaugural and Current Chair
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners - Emeritus Member
- Georgetown University School of Law Corporate Counsel Institute, Advisory Board - Past Member
- Miami-Dade College, Paralegal and Advisory Board - Member; Elected Chair
- The Florida Bar - Business Law Section, Continuing Legal Education Committee, Past Chair, 2008-2010; Membership Committee, Immediate Past Chair; Sponsorship and Retreat Committee, Chair Emeritus
- The Florida Bar - Business Law Section, Corporations, Securities and Financial Services Committee, Past Chair, 2007-2008; Past Co-Vice Chair, 2006-2007
- The Florida Bar - Grievance Committee, Past Member, 2008-2011
- The Florida Bar - Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee, Member, 2011-Current; Appointed Chair, December 2012
- The Florida Bar Foundation - Fellow
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Chapter 607 Project (amending the Florida corporate statute) - Co-Chair
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Chapter 608 Project (rewriting Florida's LLC statute) - Member
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Executive Council - Member
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Section 517 Committee (amending the Florida blue sky laws) - Member
- The Florida Bar, CLE Standing Committee - Former Member
- The Florida Bar, Student Education/Admissions to The Bar Committee - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Securities Regulation
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent rated
- Lifestyle Media Group's Leaders in Law Awards, Finalist, Securities Law
- Florida Trend's Legal Elite 2009, 2014, Listed for Business Law
- Appointed in November 2007 by the Florida Supreme Court to serve for a five year term on the Florida Board of Bar Examiners, Elected Vice-Chair for a one-year term commencing November 2010, and served as Chair from November 2011 until October 2012.
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Recognized as Member of the Year, 2008 and 2011
- Super Lawyers Magazine 2011-2016, Listed in Florida for Business/Corporate and Securities & Corporate Finance
- Akerman's Guide to Doing Business in Florida: A Legal Guide for Out-of-State and Foreign Businesses, Author, "Securities Regulation," 2016
- Frequent lecturer for continuing legal education programs, particularly involving corporate/securities issues
- Lexis/Matthew Bender, Co-Author, "Chapter Update," Section 16(b)
- Florida Bar Publication, Contributing Author, "Florida Corporate Practice"
- Bloomberg BNA, Contributing Author, The Florida Corporation's Legal Aspects of Organization and Operation, 2013
- Aspatore Books, Contributing Author, "SEC Compliance Best Practices," 2010
- Aspatore Books, Contributing Author, "Rule 144," 2009
- The Florida Bar Journal of the Business Law Section, Contributing Author
- Dade County Bar Association Bulletin, Contributing Author
- The Florida Bar Business Law Section and the Dade County Bar Association's Business Law Committee, Monthly Speaker, "A Practical Guide to the Securities Laws."
- Executive Enterprise Institute, Lecturer, "Effectuating a Corporate Transaction: Getting the Deal Done" and "Due Diligence"
- National Business Institute, Lecturer, "Securities Law/Regulation D, Rule 144 and 16(b);" "Buying and Selling a Business," "Corporate Compliance," "Contractual Obligations," "Legal Ethics," and "Business Valuations"
- ABA Business Bar Leaders Conference, Speaker, "Continuing Legal Education Issues," 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011
- The Florida Bar Business Law Section and the Dade County Bar Association's Business Law Committee, Monthly Speaker for the CLE Series, "Demystifying the Securities Laws"
- Institute for Paralegal Education, Lecturer, "Understanding Contractual Boilerplate," "Understanding the Blue Sky Laws," "A Practical Guide in Dealing with Contracts," "Due Diligence," and Corporate Maintenance"
- Lorman Education Services, Lecturer, "Record Keeping Techniques for Paralegals"
- AIA, Speaker, "Entity Formation Issues Related to the Architectural Practice"
- Representation of a publicly traded broker-dealer in a merger transaction with a NYSE acquiror.
- Representation of a NYSE company's acquisition of German manufacturing company and creation of a German research and development enterprise.
- Representation involving the reverse merger of a Nasdaq manufacturing/distribution entity with an affiliated entity.
- Representation of a Nasdaq home building company in effectuating its going private transaction.
- Representation of a publicly traded broker-dealer.
601 West Fifth Street, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90071
1900 Sixteenth Street, Suite 1700
Denver, CO 80202
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
750 Ninth Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
1875 NW Corporate Boulevard, Suite 275
Boca Raton, FL 33431
350 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1600
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
50 North Laura Street, Suite 3100
Jacksonville, FL 32202
9128 Strada Place, Suite 10205
Naples, FL 34108
420 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1200
Orlando, FL 32801
251 Royal Palm Way, Suite 215
Palm Beach, FL 33480
106 East College Avenue, 12th Floor
Tallahassee, FL 32301
401 East Jackson Street, Suite 1700
Tampa, FL 33602
West Tower, Suite 1100
777 South Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
71 South Wacker Drive, 46th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
Pan-American Life Center, Suite 2200
601 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
1160 Town Center Drive, Suite 330
Las Vegas, NV 89144
666 Fifth Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10103
700 Lavaca Street, Suite 1400
Austin, TX 78701
2001 Ross Avenue, Suite 3600
Dallas, TX 75201
1300 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 2500
Houston, TX 77056
Weston Centre, Suite 2750
112 East Pecan Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
170 South Main Street, Suite 950
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
One South Pinckney Street, Suite 700
Madison, WI 53703