Recognized since 2015
Litigation - Insurance
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Alan Easterly is a Member of Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan, PLLC. He practices out of the firm's Chattanooga, Tennessee office. His practice concentrates on transportation, product liability (including food liability), complex/ mass torts, insurance, premises liability, auto liability, construction, and general negligence matters. He has managed, tried, or otherwise successfully defended numerous significant product liability, transportation, toxic tort, and complex tort cases, among others.
Mr. Easterly is a Martindale Hubbell AV-rated attorney and is listed in "Best Lawyers in America" in insurance law, personal injury litigation-defendants, and transportation law. He is a Rule 31 Listed Mediator in the State of Tennessee. He is active in ALFA International and the organization's practice groups including transportation, hospitality & retail, product liability, and complex torts. He received his BA from the University of Tennessee in 1985, and his JD from the University of Memphis in 1988.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.leitnerfirm.com/attorneys/alan-b-easterly
- Tallan Building, Suite 500
200 West Martin Luther King Boulevard
Chattanooga, TN 37402-2566
- The University of Memphis, J.D., graduated 1988
- The University of Tennessee, B.A., graduated 1985
- Insurance Law, Chattanooga (2024)
- Transportation Law, Chattanooga (2022)
- Insurance Law, Chattanooga (2021)
- Transportation Law, Chattanooga (2020)
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Insurance
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Transportation Law
- Construction Law
- Environmental Law
- Litigation - Construction
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.