Recognized since 2009
Banking and Finance Law
Real Estate Law
Aileen Davis represents financial institutions in a range of lending transactions and loan workouts. She has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for her work, including “Lawyer of the Year” honors for banking and finance law in Tampa.
Aileen’s experience includes working on real estate loans for across asset types. She also represents land owners and developers in real estate transactions, including acquisitions, sales, and leasing.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.akerman.com/en/people/aileen-davis.html
- 401 East Jackson Street, Suite 1700
Tampa, FL 33602
- University of South Florida, BA, magna cum laude, graduated 1976
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar - Member
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Banking and Finance Law, Tampa (2022)
- Banking and Finance Law, Tampa (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
- Super Lawyer Magazine 2012, 2014, 2016 Listed in Florida for Banking, Real Estate, and Business/Corporate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.