Recognized since 2013
Adrienne Roach’s practice is dedicated exclusively to family law and domestic relations matters. Such matters include divorce, dissolution, paternity actions, pre-marital agreements and various other proceedings that involve custody, visitation and support issues. She is skilled in both negotiation, including collaborative law, and litigation. She is a frequent lecturer on family law issues throughout the state of Ohio and has regularly contributed articles on various topics to Law You Can Use, a weekly consumer legal information column provided by the Ohio State Bar Association.
Adrienne represents clients in Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont counties in Ohio and in Boone, Kenton, Campbell, and Jefferson counties in Kentucky.
Adrienne has completed the Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute with the American Bar Association and a post-graduate course in Family Law with the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. She also has completed training in Collaborative Family Law.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kmklaw.com/professionals-Adrienne_Roach
- One East Fourth Street, Suite 1400
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- University of Cincinnati, J.D., graduated 1996
- University of Richmond, BA, graduated 1993
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky, Kentucky Bar Association
- Family Law, Cincinnati (2023)
- Family Law, Cincinnati (2017)
- Family Law
- Named Cincy Leading Lawyer
- Named to Ohio Super Lawyers
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, Class VIII (2004), Fellow
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.