Adam is a front-end construction Partner with extensive experience throughout Australia, Asia, North America and Europe. He specialises in construction law and in all aspects of the negotiation, documentation and administration of major construction, Public Private Partnership (PPP) infrastructure, civil engineering, residential, resources, power, facilities management and maintenance projects.
Chambers Global said Adam excelled at meeting very tough deadlines in complex issues. He is rated for front-end construction matters in APL 500, and the Guide to the World’s Leading Construction Lawyers names Adam as a rising star in his field.
Adam’s key clients include Australand, Lend Lease, GE Real Estate, Lion and Laing O’Rourke.
His recent experience includes:
- acting for Colonial and Cbus in relation to the redevelopment of 5 Martin Place, Sydney, the ‘Money Box building’
- advising Willoughby Council on the re-development of its Civic Place comprising a new library, concert hall, theatre and commercial developments
- advising Lake Bonney Windpower in relation to procurement, construction, operation and maintenance contracts for its wind farms and associated infrastructure
- advising the financiers to the winning bidder for the Gold Coast Rapid Transit Project
- advising Infrashore (the successful bidder) in relation to its design, construction and facilities management arrangements for the Royal North Shore Hospital Project
- advising the financiers to Reliance Rail’s successful bid for the NSW Rolling Stock Project – the largest rolling stock order ever ordered by an Australian rail operator
- acting for the University of Sydney and the University of Technology, Sydney on their procurement of seven major facilities including UTS’ Frank Gehry designed business school
- acting for Lion in relation to the procurement of new manufacturing facilities and plant in the brewing, wine and dairy industries
- advising Laing O’Rourke Australia and Abigroup on a wide variety of tenders for resources infrastructure projects throughout Australia and Asia including the Surat Basin Rail project, and
- advising a consortium in relation to their bid for the Eastern Goldfields prison in Western Australia.