Adam S. Hecht
Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley PA
Recognized since 2021
West Palm Beach, Florida
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
ADAM HECHT, a veteran of more than 75 felony and misdemeanor jury trials as an Assistant State Attorney, now works with Searcy Denney Scarola Barnhart & Shipley, P.A. handling medical malpractice, personal injury, wrongful death and products liability cases.
Mr. Hecht is licensed to practice law in all jurisdictions in the State of Florida and has been admitted to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He has served on the Young Lawyers Board of Directors at the Florida Justice Association and is a member of The Florida Bar, the Palm Beach County Bar Association and the Palm Beach County Justice Association.
While in law school, Mr. Hecht was selected to serve as an intern in the Washington, D.C. office of United States Senator Bill Nelson. Mr. Hecht also worked for Florida Supreme Court Chief Justice Barbara Pariente and served as a judicial extern at the 8th Judicial Circuit, providing legal counsel to indigent clients. After earning his law degree, he was a felony prosecutor and Chief County Court Prosecutor with the Palm Beach County State Attorney’s office. He prosecuted a wide range of criminal cases, from drug trafficking to murder.
Mr. Hecht is a Palm Beach County native who majored in communications at Alexander W. Dreyfoos, Jr. School of the Arts and was a nationally ranked debater. He received both undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Florida, where he was a member of Florida Blue Key, the University Scholars Program, and an active member of the Law School Mentoring Project.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.searcylaw.com/attorneys/adam-s-hecht
- 2139 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33409-6601
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor, graduated 2009
- University of Florida, Bachelors, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, graduated 2005
- Florida, Florida Bar
- American Association of Justice - Member
- Anti Defamation League, Palm Beach County - Member
- Anti-Defamation League - Member
- Emerging Leadership Program Palm Beach County - Member
- Florida Bar Association - Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section
- Palm Beach County Justice Association - Member
- The Winning Round Foundation - Board Member
- Young Lawyers Section - Member
- US District Court, Southern District of Florida
21 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
7 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.