Adam S. Hall
Recognized since 2021
Adam S. Hall has extensive experience in representing victims against state sponsored terrorism and in a wide variety of civil litigation, including but not limited to, complex commercial/business litigation, professional malpractice litigation, intellectual property litigation, labor disputes, securities litigation, tort litigation, and appellate matters.
Hall has been consistently recognized and honored as one of South Florida's top trial lawyers. He was recently named one of the three finalists for the Daily Business Review and Law.com's Attorney of the Year in Florida and one of the two finalists in The National Law Journal's Elite Trail Lawyers Award. Hall also won the Daily Business Review's Most Effective Lawyers Award in 2020 and has two separate highest/best verdict-settlement awards to his credit. Hall has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America, America's Top 100 Bet the Company Litigators (South Florida Region), has been named a Top Lawyer by the South Florida Legal Guide on a perennial basis and as a "SuperLawyer" by the SuperLawyers organization.
Hall has been extensively involved in philanthropic efforts for his entire professional career. In addition to his service on the American Jewish Committee's National Leadership Counsel, its Miami Florida Board of Directors and Executive Committee, Hall serves on Temple Beth Am's Board of Directors and the Miami Beach Holocaust Memorial's Executive Committee. Hall has also been engaged with the United Way of Miami-Dade and served on both its Board of Directors and as the Chair of its Young Leader Division.
Hall graduated from the University of Florida and received a Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida's Levin College of Law. He is a member of the Law School's Board of Trustees and Florida Blue Key's Alumni Advisory Board. While a student, Hall was the producer of Gator Growl, the largest student-run prep rally in the United States, attended by more than 600,000 people. While a student, Hall was inducted into the University's Hall of Fame.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://hallpa.com/
- Grand Bay Plaza, Suite 1020
2665 South Bayshore Drive
Miami, FL 33133
- University of Florida, J.D., graduated 1996
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science , graduated 1993
- United States, United States Supreme Court - 2020
- United States, United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals - 2006
- Florida, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida - 1998
- Florida, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida - 1998
- Florida, State of Florida -1997
- American Jewish Committee - National Leadership Council
- American Jewish Committee Miami and Broward Chapter - Board Member; Executive Board Member 2018- present
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation South Dade Branch - Board Member United Way of Miami-Dade, Board of Directors
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach - Board Member
- United Way of Miami Dade - Chairman, Young Leader Council
- University of Florida - Florida Blue Key Alumni Advisory Board
- University of Florida Levin College of Law - Member, Law Alumni Council University of Florida -Gator Growl Producer
- University of Florida Levin College of Law-Trustee, Law Center Association Temple Beth Am - Board Member
1 The Best Lawyers in America® award
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
Best Lawyers in America - 2021
- Daily Business Review (South Florida) - Most Effective Lawyer - International Litigation - 2020
- Daily Business Review (South Florida) - Biggest Verdicts and Settlements - 2020
- Daily Business Review (South Florida)-Top Verdicts-Intellectual Property - 2015
- South Florida Legal Guide- Top Lawyers in South Florida - 2007-2021
South Florida Legal Guide-Top Up and Comer - 1996-2006
- University of Florida - Hall of Fame - 1996
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Securities Regulation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.