Recognized since 2010
Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television
Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
Litigation - Real Estate
Abbey Kaplan is a seasoned trial lawyer known for taking on complex cases and crafting creative strategies for tackling the most complicated legal issues in commercial litigation and business tort cases. A Founding Member of Kluger Kaplan, Abbey has extensive experience handling partnership and corporate breakups, real estate development disputes including banking and broker controversies, professional liability disputes, corporate finance issues, contract disputes and intellectual property. Abbey has also dealt with white collar criminal issues in the civil litigation context, including issues relating to fraud, perjury and other sanctionable matters.
Abbey’s clients range from major real estate developers and brokers, to professional athletes and entertainers. His clients look to him as a trusted advisor, coming to see Abbey with their most critical and time-sensitive legal disputes. Abbey is a strong advocate for his clients’ interests, whether that includes early resolution of a dispute or seeing the case to trial. Abbey custom tailors his approach for each client based upon the client’s needs and long and short-term goals.
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Complex Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- Best Lawyers in America
- Super Lawyers Business Edition
- Super Lawyers, Florida Super Lawyers Magazine
- Legal Elite, Florida Trend Magazine
- Most Effective Lawyers, Daily Business Review
- Top Lawyers, South Florida Legal Guide
- Key Partners, South Florida Business Journal
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- Distinguished Leaders, Daily Business Review
- Senior Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America, The Trial Lawyer Honorary Society
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.