Recognized since 2020
Dubbed zealous and creative by opposing counsel, Aaron S. Evenchik specializes in construction and real estate law, where he represents clients in both transactional and litigation matters. His cross-practice technique allows him to help resolve disputes innovatively and effectively. Aaron’s experience with transactions and handling multiple first chair litigation/arbitration matters enables him to better understand the goal of the deal and draft transactional documents to avoid problems and disputes. He advocates for and assists clients of all sizes to explore and close on properties, obtain zoning and to grow their businesses and meet their objectives.
He has first chair experience in construction, real estate, zoning, and contract disputes as well as in asserting lien and bond claims, defending and prosecuting claims for and against owners, contractors and subcontractors, as well as significant zoning litigation experience. Aaron’s degree in Civil Engineering and his experience working as in-house with a construction company allow him to understand construction and real estate clients’ business needs, operations and objectives.
Aaron represents general contractors, design/builders, subcontractors, developers, owners, specialty trades, suppliers and manufacturers in all aspects of construction and real estate law.
Outside of his practice, Aaron publishes articles and presents at seminars on construction, new subcontract terms & conditions and other construction contract and legal topics in Ohio.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/aaron-s-evenchik
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 200 Public Square, Suite 2800
Cleveland, OH 44114
- The Ohio State University , J.D., graduated 2001
- The Ohio State University, B.S., graduated 1998
- Ohio, 2001
- ACE Mentor Program Cleveland - Board member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Member
- Home Builder Association of Great Cleveland, Developers Council - Chair
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Surety Association of Ohio - Member
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Ohio, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation, 2020-22
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers®, 2013-2016
- Honorable Mention Award - Hero Behind the Scenes, Project Love, 2015
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.