Aaron Bundy is a trial lawyer from Sapulpa, Oklahoma. His legal experience includes jury trials in criminal defense and parental rights cases, bench trials in divorce and child custody disputes, and appellate briefing and oral argument. Aaron's qualification for trial work is best demonstrated by his board certification for family law trials from the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
His practice generally focuses on legal disputes concerning complex financial transactions, multiple income streams, and intangible assets. In 2021, he completed the Certified Financial Planner certificate program at Southern Methodist University to further enhance his financial knowledge. Aaron is presently ranked in the exclusive Chambers Family/Matrimonial: High Net Worth guide to advisors for individuals in the private wealth space, and he is listed in the Spear's 500 Family Lawyers index for high net worth individuals seeking a practitioner qualified to advise them on high stakes financial matters.
Active in the most meaningful associations related to his practice area, Aaron is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He serves as president of the Oklahoma chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, as an associate editor on the Board of Editors of the Oklahoma Bar Journal, and as the chair of the American Bar Association Family Law Section's Trial Practices Committee. Aaron has delivered presentations across the United States to paralegals, attorneys, and judges about best practices for litigation, discovery, and trial skills.
- 26 South Park Street
Sapulpa, OK 74066
- 2509 East 21st Street
Tulsa, OK 74114
- Sex: Male
- Southern Methodist University, Certified Financial Planner™ certificate, graduated 2021
- University of Tulsa, J.D., graduated 2006
- University of Tulsa, B.S.B.A., graduated 2002
- Oklahoma, 2006
- New York, 2021
- District of Columbia, 2021
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - Fellow
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section - Member
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts - Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Member
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association - Member
- United States Supreme Court
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Family Law
- 2017 Earl Sneed Award co-recipient for outstanding continuing legal education contributions
- Chambers Family/Matrimonial: High Net Worth
- 2022 Spear's Family Lawyers Index
- Super Lawyers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.