Recognized since 2022
Real Estate Law
Aanchal Sharma is a Partner at Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP. She practices in the areas of business and commercial litigation and commercial real estate law. She routinely works with business entities and financial institutions involved in contract disputes and business tort claims, as well as commercial real estate disputes.
These practice areas also make her uniquely suited in the more specialized area of trust, estate and probate litigation. In this area, she has experience in fiduciary litigation, where she often assists in the prosecution and defense of clients involved in trust and estate matters. She regularly represents clients involved in actions for breach of fiduciary duty, accounting, will and trust construction, will contests, undue influence, fraudulent conveyance, claims against estates and claims involving guardianships.
As part of her commercial real estate practice, she represents financial institutions including banks, credit unions, publicly-traded government sponsored enterprises, private lenders, non-profit organizations, loan servicing organizations, mortgage lenders and construction professionals involved in commercial real estate lending, disputes and litigation.
She prides herself in working with clients to find solutions to complex legal problems by examining various dispute resolution options, whether by mediation, arbitration, trial or settlement. She briefs her clients on all available options, risks and benefits, to ensure that they feel comfortable and in control during legal proceedings.
Ms. Sharma received her J.D. from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, graduating in 2010. She earned a B.A. in Political Science and Sociology in 2007 from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 216-696-4200
- Phone Number: 216-696-4200
- Lawyer Page: https://www.sssb-law.com/attorneys/aanchal-sharma/
- One Cleveland Center, Suite 900
1375 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, OH 44114
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., graduated 2010
- Miami University, BA - Political Science and Sociology, graduated 2007
- Ohio, State of Ohio
- South Asian Bar Association of Ohio - Member
- Asian American Bar Association of Ohio - Board Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- OSBA Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law Section Council - Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association - Chair, Judicial Ratings Committee, 2021
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel - Member
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Selected to the Ohio Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list: 2019-2020
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.