Recognized since 2020
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Joe DeLisle concentrates his practice on domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, private debt and equity and venture capital transactions, securities laws, corporate formation and governance, shareholders, partnership and joint venture agreements, and other general business and commercial matters.
Prior to joining Miller & Martin PLLC, Mr. DeLisle led the corporate and tax group at a mid-sized Atlanta law firm and before that practiced in the corporate group of an Atlanta-based, national law firm. Before becoming a lawyer, Mr. DeLisle was an environmental engineer for four years with Law Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc. and earned his Professional Engineer License.
- Regions Plaza, Suite 2100
1180 West Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309-3407
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.C.E.
- Georgia State University, J.D.
- Georgia, Georgia
- Association for Corporate Growth - Member
- Technology Association of Georgia - Member
- World Law Group - Business Development Committee Chair
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business since 2013
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Corporate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.