Recognized since 2019
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Dean Bennett represents clients to resolve complex contract and business disputes.
Dean has handled matters throughout the state of Idaho and regionally, and has tried complex cases to juries in both state and federal courts. He is also experienced in resolving matters through various forms of alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration, mediation, and informal settlement negotiations between counsel.
Dean previously served as a Law Clerk Extern for the Honorable Mikel H. Williams of the United States District Court for the District of Idaho. He also served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Stephen S. Trott of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Employment Counseling & Litigation: Dean represents clients in various labor and employment related disputes. He has represented employers in court and before state and federal agencies to resolve claims of discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful discharge. He regularly writes and speaks on management-side employment matters.
Dean currently serves as the Administrative Partner of the Boise office.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hollandhart.com/adbennett
- 800 West Main Street, Suite 1750
Boise, ID 83702
- University of Idaho - Boise, J.D., graduated 2007
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., graduated 2002
- Idaho, Idaho
- U.S. Court of appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Employment Law - Management, Boise (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Up and Coming, Labor & Employment
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Employment Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.