5 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
In addition to our insolvency practice, Z&Z is a full-service law firm representing individuals and entities in commercial litigation, transactional, real estate and corporate matters, and personal injury. The firm’s commercial litigators prosecute and defend a wide variety of actions including debtor/creditor disputes, securities fraud and investment disputes/arbitration, accounting malpractice, employment-related litigation, commercial fraud, partnership disputes, white collar criminal defense, and the representation of investors seeking recovery against broker/dealers, clearing firms and the SIPC. Our transactional, real estate and corporate attorneys represent lenders, borrowers, buyers, sellers and other parties in many contexts, including commercial loan originations, mergers, sales, acquisitions, refinancings and restructurings. Our personal injury litigators represent injured persons aggressively and efficiently in a variety of matters, while bringing the compassion and patience necessary to provide our clients with the best experience possible.
In addition to their depth and breadth of knowledge, our attorneys have the business savvy to guide clients through their challenges, identify and seize opportunities when they arise, and position clients to thrive in tomorrow’s economy. Our attorneys work as a team, drawing from each other's varied experiences to provide a superior level of support and vigorous representation critical to our clients’ well-being. Z&Z emphasizes creative and practical approaches in a timely and cost-effective manner to achieve our clients' goals.
- Gera, Danbury, LLC--Owner of the Matrix Building
- Gordon Group Holdings, LLC
- James Berman, Trustee of the Estate of Michael Goldberg and Michael Goldberg d/b/a Acquisitions Unlimited, LLC
- Jed Horwitt, Liquidating Custodian for the Bankruptcy Estate of Handy & Harman Refining Group, Inc.
- Prime Materials Recovery, LLC
- Rochdale Securities, LLC
- The Hyatt at Mohegan Sun
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Finance Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Securities
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.