5 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
2 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
The attorneys at Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, P.A. assist individuals, businesses, and governmental agencies with an array of legal matters including, Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Administration, Real Estate Law, Business Law, Family Law, Personal Injury Law, Local Government Law, Land Use & Zoning, Community Association Law, and Civil and Commercial Litigation. The firm has two Florida locations: Naples and Marco Island.
Celebrating more than 50 years of providing legal services in Collier and Lee Counties, the law firm was founded in 1971 by Arthur V. Woodward, Esq. as the first law firm on Marco Island.
For more information, see wpl-legal.com or call 239-649-6555.
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Litigation
- Community Association Law
- Construction Law
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Government Relations Practice
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Trademark Law
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.