Our partners are each Personal Injury Trial Law specialists certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.
At Winckler & Harvey, we have the additional advantage of in-house medical expertise. Reed Teckenbrock, one of our attorneys, is also a registered nurse, (R.N.), whose background includes work in intensive care units, operating rooms and emergency departments of several hospitals.
About Our Clients
At Winckler & Harvey, L.L.P., we represent PEOPLE in medical malpractice and personal injury cases. When you've been injured in a medical malpractice or personal injury matter, either by another person or an organization, a medical professional or a Military/VA hospital, you need to know that you are going to receive the best possible medical care. Unfortunately, the financial burden of an injury can quickly take over an individual's life, sometimes limiting the type of medical care he or she receives or cutting recovery time short because of a premature return to work.
Our firm is comprised of a team of attorneys dedicated to easing the financial burden you face by advocating for your rights on the legal front. We offer services based on:
- Years of experience in obtaining favorable results;
- Transparent information delivered in straightforward language;
- Aggressive advocacy for client rights against tough opposition; and,
- Prompt responses and swift action to help you get results as quickly as possible.
Our firm aggressively handles cases for a wide range of injuries and takes a special interest in issues related to our active and veteran military service members.
Firm Practice Areas
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs