4 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
Founded in 1883, Wheeler Upham has preserved a reputation for quality legal services in a small firm environment. The attorneys of Wheeler Upham are well known in the courtrooms and boardrooms of Michigan. We have spent over 135 years advising individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations and solving their legal problems. As a firm, we are big enough to bring together a team of lawyers with many diverse skills, yet small enough to provide you with the personalized attention your unique concerns deserve. We offer the benefits of a larger law firm at a more affordable cost. That's why our clients range from individuals to single member limited liability companies to closely-held corporations to Fortune 500 companies. Our attorneys are expert courtroom advocates and innovative out-of-court problem solvers. The professionals at Wheeler Upham practice in many different areas of law, but we have in common a commitment to personalized, efficient, and effective legal service.
- Appellate Practice
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Family Law
- Government Contracts
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.