At Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, we represent clients at the trial and appellate levels in state and federal courts in Mississippi and across the nation. Our firm acts as national and regional counsel to many individual, business and commercial clients, and is known for providing high quality legal services in a broad range of areas including litigation, corporate matters, commercial and civil litigation, estate and tax planning, transportation representation, workers' compensation defense, and employment law.
Founded in 1871, our firm's early successes paved the way for us to evolve into a firm with a national scope. Our ability to provide a full range of legal services for over a century has led to long-standing relationships with our clients over several generations. Our dedication to legal excellence, personal service, and intelligent, aggressive advocacy has led to our unparalleled reputation in the legal community. We have the experience, resources, and staff to offer each client exceptional service. We are proud of our reputation for providing high quality legal services in innovative and cost-effective ways.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Mississippi in Litigation - ERISA with 2 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Ridgeland in Insurance Law with 5 lawyers
- Top Listed in Ridgeland in Litigation - ERISA with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Ridgeland in Litigation - Insurance with 2 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - ERISA
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers