WELLS, ANDERSON & RACE, LLC is a women-owned law firm celebrating more than 20 years of service to our clients. The lawyers at Wells, Anderson & Race LLC are well known for their talents as trial lawyers, having represented clients in complex litigation throughout the country. The members of Wells, Anderson & Race LLC have extensive experience serving our clients with the highest standards of excellence and ethics. The firm's practice concentrates on litigation, particularly product liability, aviation, employment, civil rights defense, insurance coverage, bad faith, arson and insurance fraud, construction defect, tort and contract disputes. Wells, Anderson & Race LLC has been at the forefront of developing law on expert evidence and the defense of mass torts. The firm's appellate practice includes not only cases tried by the firm, but also amicus briefs submitted to the United States Supreme Court, Circuit Courts, and state supreme courts for the Product Liability Advisory Council.
WELLS, ANDERSON & RACE, LLC is certified by WBENC. It is a member of NAMWOLF and INSURALEX. Its attorneys hold memberships in DRI, IADC, PLAC and various other national and local professional organizations.
- Best Lawyers Designation for firm and certain individual lawyers for many years
- Super Lawyers designations for many lawyers since institution of Super Lawyers in Colorado
- 3M Company
- Altec, Inc.
- CARQUEST Corporation
- Chubb/Pacific Indemnity Group
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Lafarge North America
- Product Liability Advisory Council
- Raytheon Company
- State of Colorado
- The Hartford
About Our Clients
Firm Practice Areas
- Aviation Law
- Civil Rights Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants