What distinguishes Weinstock Immigration Lawyers from other immigration law firms is a combination of our dedicated team, diverse culture and deep expertise. Our firm's founding attorney, Karen Weinstock, came to America with two suitcases and a dream, overcoming many obstacles of relocation and transition.
Karen established the practice because she believes there are better and easier ways to bring immigrants into the U.S. in spite of these obstacles. Our professionals, with over 100 years of immigration law experience, offer clients across the world exceptional results, consummate professionalism, and dedication to personal service.
We are committed to leave no stones unturned when helping you secure the talent you need in a timely manner.
Results You Can Count On:
- Over 10,000 approved cases of visas and green cards
- The highest approval rates in the industry (only 1% denial rate)
We offer support and help with all immigration needs, including:
• US citizenship
• US naturalization
• Deportation defense
• Immigration appeals
• Corporate I-9 compliance
• Family-based immigration
• PERM labor certifications
• Green cards i.e. permanent residence
• Employment visas (such as H-1B, L, E, J, O)
- Best Immigration Law Firms
- Best Lawyers in America
- The International Who's Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers
- AVVO’s 10.0 out of 10.0 Superb rating
- Martindale-Hubble's preeminent AV rating (5.0 out of 5.0) peer ranking
Firm Practice Areas
- Immigration Law