What differentiates Weinstock Immigration Lawyers from other immigration law firms is our people, culture and expertise. Its founder, Karen Weinstock, came to the U.S. with two suitcases and a dream, facing many obstacles relocating to the U.S.
Karen founded the firm because she believes that there are better and easier ways to bring immigrants into the U.S. and to alleviate many of these obstacles. Our professionals, with over 100 years of immigration law experience, offer our global clients exceptional results, consummate professionalism, and dedication to personal service.
We are fully dedicated to assuring no stone is left unturned in helping you secure the talent you need in a timely manner.
Results You Can Count On:
- Over 10,000 approved cases of visas and green cards
- The highest approval rates in the industry (only 1% denial rate)
We offer support and help with all immigration needs, including:
• US citizenship
• US naturalization
• Deportation defense
• Immigration appeals
• Corporate I-9 compliance
• Family-based immigration
• PERM labor certifications
• Green cards i.e. permanent residence
• Employment visas (such as H-1B, L, E, J, O)
To learn more about our practice and see how we can help you, please visit our webpage: www.visa-pros.com, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 770-214-4265
- Best Immigration Law Firms
- Best Lawyers in America
- The International Who's Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers
- AVVO’s 10.0 out of 10.0 Superb rating
- Martindale-Hubble's preeminent AV rating (5.0 out of 5.0) peer ranking
Firm Practice Areas
- Immigration Law