Fueled by the steadfast commitment of our loyal clients, Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial met and surpassed the vision of creating a powerhouse, national trial firm when we formed in 1999. Since then, our attorneys have taken to trial or arbitrated more than 370 cases, in addition to countless matters resolved as a matter of law or settled where compromise was advantageous to our client. In the last five years alone, WWHGD attorneys tried 81 cases to verdict, the overwhelming majority resulting in defense verdicts or damage awards effectively reflecting a win for our client.
Our sense of purpose and dedication remain. Every client matters. Every case matters. We are used to tough facts and difficult adversaries – often presented in high exposure cases where trial is imminent. Our vast experience managing large scale litigation from inception to conclusion, including complex commercial disputes, mass tort litigation and high-stakes liability matters, is unmatched. And we do it in all 50 states, Africa, Asia, Australia, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, and West Indies.
We are highly experienced, thoughtful in our role as advocates, and committed to being responsive to what our clients need and demand. We LISTEN.
We are resourceful, sharp and innovative in handling litigation and trying cases of every kind, no matter the subject matter, size of exposure or venue involved. We THINK.
We are fearless in our defense of our clients' interests, relentless in our quest to achieve the best result possible, and formidable opponents to adversaries used to getting their way. We WIN.
LISTEN. THINK. WIN. It's what we do.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Atlanta in Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants with 8 lawyers
- 2016 Litigation Department of the Year Mid-Size Firm Category
- 2014 Litigation Department of the Year Mid-Size Firm Category
- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" - Construction Law, National Tier 1
- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms", Litigation - Construction, National Tier 2
- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms", Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants, National Tier 2
- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms", Appellate Practice, National Tier 3
- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms", Appellate Practice, Metropolitan Tier 1
- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms", Commercial Litigation, Metropolitan Tier 1
- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms", Construction Law, Metropolitan Tier 1
- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms", Insurance Law, Metropolitan Tier 1
- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms", Litigation - Construction, Metropolitan Tier 1
- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms", Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Metropolitan Tier 1
- Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms". Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Metropolitan Tier 1
- "Construction Law Firm of the Year in Georgia" by Corporate INTL Magazine
- AutoNation, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Lexington Insurance Company
- Nestle USA, Inc.
- The Kroger Co.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- UnitedHealth Group
- Veolia Transportation, Inc.
- Waste Management Inc.
About Our Clients
Allied World Assurance Company, Ltd.
Altec Industries, Inc.
American Bridge Company
American International Group, Inc.
American Red Cross
Arch Insurance Group
Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
Boston Scientific Corporation
Boy Scouts of America
Boyd Gaming Corporation
Central Insurance Companies
Coca-Cola North America Group
Cox Communications, Inc.
Evenflo Company, Inc.
Golder Associates Inc.
Imperial Sugar Company
Kumho Tire USA, Inc.
Kubota Tractor Corporation
Lexington Insurance Company
LNR Partners, LLC
Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC
National Football League
Nexen Tire America Inc.
Penske Truck Leasing
Procter & Gamble
RGS Labs International, Inc.
Service Corporation International
Siemens Energy & Automation, Inc.
Spacelabs Medical, Inc.
The Kroger Company
Transdev North America, Inc.
U-Haul International, Inc.
United Parcel Service, Inc.
Venetian Casino & Resort
Veolia Water North America
Waste Management, Inc.
Firm Practice Areas
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Appellate Practice
- Aviation Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Consumer Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Environmental Law
- Government Contracts
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- International Arbitration - Commercial
- Labor Law - Management
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Transportation Law
2601 South Bayshore Drive, Suite 1500
Miami, FL 33133
255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1260
Orlando, FL 32801
3344 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 2400
Atlanta, GA 30326
6385 South Rainbow Boulevard, Suite 400
Las Vegas, NV 89118