All About Thomas & Libowitz. P.A.
Thomas & Libowitz has been a vital member of the Baltimore/Washington business community since 1975.
We have represented numerous individuals and businesses and have helped our clients achieve great success. Constant and open communication with our clients assist in the development of effective legal and business strategies to achieve their goals.
Our experience allows us to provide sophisticated legal services and tailored representation to meet specific goals and needs. Many of our lawyers have been recognized (both regionally and nationally) as leaders in their respective disciplines.
We think strategically, not reactively.
Because we strive to maintain constant and open communication with our clients, we are able to help our clients develop effective business and legal strategies in order to help them grow and manage their companies. We offer proactive advice to our clients to assist them achieve their goals.
A passion for your business.
At Thomas & Libowitz, we take the time to understand the unique aspects of your industry and the issues that affect your business, as well as your personal needs. It is our job to walk you through the maze of legalities, provide insight and guidance while you focus on what you do best – running your business. The complexity of today’s legal environment can be intimidating and frustrating; we interpret the legalese and seek the best solution for your businss.
Our knowledge and capabilities allow us to provide sophisticated legal services to all our clients. We have helped clients form their businesses, build them, manage them, and pass them on to the next generation. From developing employee compensation strategies, benefit plans, and management tools to acting as lead counsel in significant mergers, acquisitions and business combinations, our knowledge and experience allow us to provide any size company sophisticated legal services.
Aggressive, effective dispute resolution.
When negotiation of disputes fails, or when you find yourself in a lawsuit, our litigation team has been eminently successful in attaining client objectives. We work with our clients to prosecute and manage litigation in the most cost-effective manner possible. Goal setting is an early, evolving process in litigation, one in which we strive to include our clients from beginning to end.
A focus on client service.
We know how much energy you put into your business. We put that same amount of energy into each client relationship. Our size allows us to be nimble. Your calls will be answered in hours not days, and, as a full-service law firm, we will provide the quality services you need with the personal attention you deserve.
Thomas & Libowitz’s clients include a variety of entrepreneurs, mid-sized companies, and well-established businesses, as well as some of the country’s largest companies in the media, photography, auto, engineering, consulting, food, and commercial development industries.
Your success is our success.
- Smart Lawyers - Baltimore Go-To Attorneys
- Baltimore SmartCEO - Steven A. Thomas - Maryland's Legal Elite
- Best Lawyers in America Publication to Robert A. Snyder, Jr. and Steven A. Thomas
- Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine Super Lawyers -Robert A. Snyder, Jr.
- Baltimore City Madison Rec Counsel - Merit Award to Steven A. Thomas
- Calvert School Trustee Distinguished Service Award - Steven A. thomas
- Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine Super Lawyers - Margret Argent
- GBMC Leadership Service Award
- U.S. New & World Report - Best Law Firm Ranking
- Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine Rising Stars - Anastasia E. Thomas,
- Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine Rising Stars - Matthew Penater
- Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine Rising Stars - Julia Carolyn
- Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine Super Lawyers - Francis Laws
- Advance Business Systems
- Associated Radiologists
- Boys Latin School
- Brick Bodies
- Columbia Bank
- David S. Brown Enterprises
- First Home Mortgage
- Gerstell Academy
- Grual's Markets
- KLNB NIA
- MileOne Automotive
- PNC Bank
- Roy Kirby & Sons
- Sinclair Broadcast Group
- University of Maryland Emergency Medicine
Firm Practice Areas
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Copyright Law
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Governance Law
- Education Law
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Environmental Law
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law