Civil litigation is our specialty, and we have decades of experience trying cases in the courtroom. John Day is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers and a board-certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. We have lawyers admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, the U. S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth and Eleventh Circuits and all Tennessee federal and state courts.
Attorneys at the Law Offices of John Day bring together more than forty years of experience, not only helping injury victims find justice, but also publishing resources and delivering educational seminars and conferences for legal professionals and consumers. John Day is the author of Day on Torts: Leading Cases in Tennessee Tort Law, an essential resource for attorneys summarizing the leading cases on more than 300 Tennessee personal injury and wrongful death subjects. John is also the co-author of Tennessee Law of Comparative Fault, which summarizes court opinions and statutes on comparative fault. John Day and Brandon Bass serve as editors of the Tennessee Trial Law Report, a monthly publication analyzing new cases. John Day also maintains the Day on Torts blog, with commentary on developments and resources related to civil law. Attorneys in the firm regularly speak on legal topics at conferences, seminars and industry events. John Day is a co-founder of and speaker at the annual Tennessee Justice Programs conference, held in cities across the state.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Tennessee in Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs with 4 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Brentwood with 4 lawyers
- Top Listed in Brentwood in Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs with 4 lawyers
- Top Listed in Brentwood in Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs with 4 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs