The Law Office of David Steinfeld provides piece of mind for businesses, their owners, and individuals through highly qualified and expert business litigation lawyer, David Steinfeld, Esq.
- SECURITY AND PIECE OF MIND – Next to your home, a business is the largest investment of time and money you will make. Expert business litigation lawyer David Steinfeld will advise and educate you on the law so you can better evaluate your liability exposure and avoid lawsuits, which saves your business time and money. His experience in contract and business lawsuits gives David Steinfeld the qualifications and experience you want so that your important business documents are drafted the right way to protect your business assets. Operating and shareholder agreements, contracts, non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, and purchase and sale agreements are just a few of those.
- ELECTRONIC DISCOVERY SOLUTIONS – The business world is now digital. The Law Office of David Steinfeld stays on the forefront of this new area of the law and, with Preservation Protocols and Litigation Hold Plans, helps your business avoid problems. These modern business documents properly preserve necessary data and protect your business from spoliation claims, saving you time and money when it counts.
- REAL ESTATE LITIGATION – In Florida, real estate is a business. As one of the few experts in business litigation, attorney David Steinfeld advises and represents businesses and people in disputes of residential and commercial contracts, broker’s fee claims, commercial mortgage foreclosures, and landlord/tenant disputes.
- REPRESENTATION IN LAWSUITS – The Law Office of David Steinfeld is a business litigation law firm. If you or your business is sued or need to use the Courts or to mediate or arbitrate, David Steinfeld’s expertise in business litigation is what you want. The Law Office of David Steinfeld provides representation in all kinds of business claims such as contracts, business torts, UCC disputes, consumer protection claims such as deceptive and unfair trade practices and fair debt collection practices, theft of trade secrets, breach of fiduciary duties, corporate governance/management problems, professional and on-line defamation, creditor’s rights, creditor’s adversary actions in bankruptcy, judgment enforcement, appeals, arbitration, and mediation.
- Palm Beach Gardens Best Small Business Excellence Award
- Sole Practitioner Business Law Firm of the Year - Corporate Livewire Magazine
- AVVO’s Clients’ Choice Award
- Global Award in the Construction and Real Estate categories - Corporate Livewire Magazine
- Florida Real Estate Litigation Law Firm of the Year - International Association of Lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Construction Law
- Consumer Law
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Governance Law
- Corporate Law
- Electronic Discovery and Information Management Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Technology Law
- Trade Secrets Law