Providing a combined 55 years of legal experience, The Krist Law Firm, P.C. operates under a different philosophy than most of
Finally, by accepting only those matters which it judges to be significant, meritorious and congruent with the firm's philosophical underpinnings, the firm allows itself to focus intensely on each individual case. Although the firm is small and intends to remain so, past successes ensure that the firm can independently finance and staff cases of virtually any magnitude as it has done for decades.
Entering the new millennium, The Krist Law Firm, P.C. embarks upon its fourth decade as one of the top small litigation firms in America.
The firm accepts referrals from attorneys throughout the United States.
Our personal injury law firm is located in Houston, TX. Our attorneys assist clients with the following cases:
- Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation, limited to 1/3 of 1% of the membership of the State Bar of Texas
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation, limited to 1/3 of 1% of lawyers licensed to practice in each jurisdiction
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America, limited to 1/3 of 1% of American Lawyers
- Litigator Award, Top 1% Attorneys in America, Trial Lawyers Board of Regents
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, AV rated
- Best Lawyers in America, 2008 to present
- 2004 to present, Texas Super Lawyers, Texas Monthly Magazine
- Top Lawyers in Houston, Houstonia Magazine
- Top 500 Leading Plaintiffs Lawyers in America, Law Dragon Magazine
- Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- The Best Lawyers in Houston, H Texas Magazine
- Best Lawyers in Texas, by A.L.M.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Texas, by The National Trial Lawyers
- Litigator Award
About Our Clients
Firm Practice Areas
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Aviation Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants