Taylor & Ring, an award-winning Los Angeles-based trial law firm, represents plaintiffs across California in high-profile civil rights, personal injury, wrongful death, and sexual assault, abuse and harassment matters. Accomplished trial lawyers John C. Taylor and David M. Ring have decades of experience protecting the rights of seriously injured victims or families who lost a loved one in a tragic accident. With more than 100 jury trials and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements, Taylor & Ring knows what it takes to successfully represent victims.
The firm’s attorneys bring a strategic and aggressive approach to the courtroom, while maintaining the highest professional standards of ethics and reliability in the representation of clients. The attorneys have received numerous prestigious honors and recognition for their work, including The Best Lawyers in America, Southern California Super Lawyers, Lawdragon’s “Top 500 Plaintiff Lawyers in the US”, “Trial Lawyer of the Year”, and many more.
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Sexual Abuse, Assault and Harassment
- Discrimination & Wrongful Termination
- Police Misconduct
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Manhattan Beach with 4 lawyers
- Top Listed in Manhattan Beach in Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs with 4 lawyers
- Southern California Super Lawyers "Top 100 Lawyers"
- The Best Lawyers in America©
- Southern California Super Lawyers
- Lawdragon "500 Leading Lawyers in America"
- Southern California Super Lawyers "Top 10"
About Our Clients
- Those injured in car, motorcycle or truck accidents.
- Children who were sexually abused or women who were sexually assaulted.
- Those who were hurt while working at a construction site, in an industrial setting, or while walking on someone's property that had a hidden, dangerous condition that caused a fall.
- Elderly people who suffer bed sores in nursing homes due to nursing home neglect.
- Families whose husband, wife, father, mother, son or daughter was somehow tragically killed.
- Employees who have been targeted for discrimination, sexual harassment or an unfair firing from their job.
Firm Practice Areas
- Civil Rights Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs