36 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America awards
Sullivan has one goal: to help businesses thrive in an ever-changing marketplace. We combine the breadth of experience and sophistication you expect from a prominent, top-tier law firm with an unusually creative and flexible approach. Clients choose Sullivan because our lawyers are hands-on, business savvy and straightforward, with an intense commitment to our clients' interests.
WE REPRESENT CLIENTS THAT REPRESENT THE FUTURE
As an international law firm with innovation in our DNA, we attract clients that are visionaries, trailblazers and game changers. Established companies pushing their industries in bold new directions. Growing businesses seeking new markets. Emerging companies pursuing disruptive business models.
From investment management, cutting edge REITs and opportunity zones, to blockchain ventures and international tech IPOs, Sullivan guides organizations that are rewriting the rules. Our clients bring out our best – strategic vision, comfort with complexity and intense focus on results. Working together, we help them recognize new options and make confident strides to success.
Together we’re recalibrating what it means to work with a law firm.
Our logo captures the essence of our collegial, forward thinking culture with a collaborative and creative “burst” that symbolizes the dynamic diversity of ideas, people and solutions we offer to our clients.
Our clients benefit from:
- Strategic locations in Boston, London, New York, Tel Aviv and Washington, D.C. and international alliances in Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Approximately 220 attorneys
- A broad range of commercial legal services
- Experience with domestic and international clients ranging from emerging businesses to Fortune500 companies and leading financial institutions.
Customized solutions that work for your business.
We dig deep to understand our clients and their industries in order to deliver solutions and value. Our lawyers work together in small teams emphasizing close partner-client contact and collaboration.
Many leading lawyers have moved to Sullivan for our entrepreneurial, creative style. Our individual lawyers and practice groups have strong national reputations, including our REIT, tax and mutual fund practices that earn top rankings. Our lawyers are also ranked annually in publications, such as Chambers USA, Chambers Global, Chambers UK, The Legal 500 United States, The Legal 500 UK, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, and U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms."
We pool the talent of lawyers from across the firm's practices to ensure you get the right team for your job.
Visit our Global Services section to learn more about our international presence and capabilities.
- Alcobra Pharma
- American DG Energy Inc.
- American Tower Corporation
- Ares Management
- Attunity Ltd.
- Bank of America
- Deutsche Bank AG, New York
- Ernst & Young U.S. LLP
- Fidelity Management & Research Company
- HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- Iron Moutain Incorporated
- John Hancock Financial Services
- Level 3 Communications, Inc.
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Novaya Real Estate Ventures
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Staples, Inc.
- The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland PLC
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Westbrook Partners
Our clients' profiles range from Fortune 500 companies to emerging businesses.
Regardless of what size a client is, or where they are in their life-cycle, we strive to understand our clients' business goals and industry dynamics to deliver practical solutions that align with their own business strategy. To facilitate this, our lawyers work together in small teams to share knowledge and service our clients at the highest level of efficiency and thoughtfulness.
- Art Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Capital Markets
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Copyright Law
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Governance Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- FinTech Practice
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Litigation - Securities
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Mutual Funds Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Patent Law
- Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Securities Regulation
- Securitization and Structured Finance Law
- Tax Law
- Technology Law
- Trademark Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Venture Capital Law
- Water Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.