Strom Law Firm, L.L.C.
The lawyers at Strom Law Firm, L.L.C. in Columbia, South Carolina have devoted their professional lives to serving the people and families of our state. Our firm’s purpose is simple — to help people. We remain true to this purpose regardless of whether our client has suffered a serious personal injury as the result of another’s negligence, or they have been arrested and charged with a serious criminal offense.
We are committed to vigorously advocating for client rights and interests in each case. This emphasis — combined with our legal experience, our research resources, the strong network of professional relationships we have built, the respect and trust we have earned among our peers, and just as importantly, our enthusiasm — enables us to give the sound advice that enables you to make informed legal decisions regarding your case.
History and Practice
Founded in 1996 by former U.S. Attorney, Pete Strom, our practice has expanded from its original focus on representing individuals and businesses in South Carolina to a firm that now represents clients in complex civil and criminal cases throughout the Southeastern U.S. and nationwide.
Strom Law Firm, L.L.C. proudly represents the rights of individuals in the following areas of law:
Complex Litigation, Multi-District Litigation, Mass Torts, Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation, Nursing Home Malpractice, Pharmaceutical Liability, Products Liability, Consumer Protection, Toxic Torts, Premises Liability, Business Litigation, Social Security Disability, Business Formations, Tax Planning, State and Federal Criminal Defense, White Collar Crimes, Grand Jury Practice, Professional License Defense, Employment Matters, and Qui-Tam or Whistleblower Actions.
Our attorneys include:
- Joseph Preston “Pete” Strom, Jr.
- Mario A. Pacella
- John R. Alphin
- Robyn Madden
- Bakari Sellers
- Alexandra Benevento
- Jessica Lerer
- Trey Harrell
In addition to being licensed in South Carolina, Mario A. Pacella is admitted to practice in Georgia and New York.
Firm Practice Areas
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Antitrust Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Elder Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- FDA Law
- Health Care Law
- Litigation - Health Care
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Patent Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Qui Tam Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trade Secrets Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers