Robert G. Stahl Esq. Criminal Defense Lawyers has received a First Tier ranking in New Jersey for the practice of White Collar Criminal Defense by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2016. We are a criminal defense firm that defends individuals investigated or charged with serious federal and state crimes. Our firm is led by Mr. Robert G. Stahl, an attorney with over 25 years of experience. He is recognized by his peers as a highly effective trial attorney with the skills, knowledge, creativity and dedication to win. Recent notable federal cases handled by the firm include representing a student from Kazakhstan charged with obstruction of justice in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombing; defending at trial an Orthodox Rabbi charged with kidnapping recalcitrant husbands who refused their wives religious divorces; and obtaining a complete dismissal for an individual charged with murder for hire.
Our criminal defense lawyers represent individuals and corporations in criminal matters in local and state courts in New Jersey and New York City. In addition to federal courts in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, our firm represents defendants in federal courts throughout the United States. We have an outstanding record of success defending clients against complex state and federal crimes, including (but not limited to): traffic offenses; DUI or DWI; drug offenses; kidnapping; domestic violence; money laundering; business fraud; computer crimes; and murder and aggravated assault. If you are facing criminal charges, it is critical to protect your rights with the help of a skilled legal defense team. The attorneys at Stahl Criminal Defense Lawyers are prepared to help. Contact us online at https://www.stahlesq.com/contact or call 908-301-9001 or 212-755-3300 to schedule a no-cost appointment to discuss your case.
- Best Law Firm, White Collar Crime, U.S. News Best Law Firms
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers Criminal Defense, 2013 - present
- Super Lawyers - White Collar Criminal Defense, 2007 - present
- Martindale-Hubbell "AV Rating" for Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards
- Director's Award, U.S. Department of Justice
- John Marshall Award, U. S. Department of Justice
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorney - New Jersey Supreme Court
- Individuals and corporations throughout the United States
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- DUI/DWI Defense