For us, the practice of law is a calling. We are advocates, totally committed to fighting for our clients' interests and rights. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. All our attorneys have earned distinguished academic credentials. Many have extensive judicial and legislative experience, have published well-recognized books and articles, serve as instructors for legal education programs, and hold board positions with many bar associations and philanthropic and non-profit organizations.
In recognition of the quality of services we provide our clients, we regularly receive referrals and requests for assistance from colleagues in the legal profession, as well as from professionals in other businesses and disciplines.
As part of our commitment to the legal profession and the principles it embodies, Sommers Schwartz as a firm and our members as individuals are dedicated to serving charitable organizations and the communities in which we live and practice.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Southfield in Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs with 4 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Consumer Protection Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Railroad Law