Silver Golub & Teitell LLP was founded in Stamford, CT, in 1978. The firm started as and has remained a group of lawyers focused on the representation of individuals. The firm is devoted exclusively to litigation at the trial and appellate levels in both state and federal courts. Its cases involve a wide range of subjects, including medical malpractice, product liability and serious personal injuries as well as employment discrimination and separation issues and other business litigation. Lawyers from Silver Golub & Teitell LLP successfully handle important cases in courts all over Connecticut. The firm's cases have had a significant impact on diverse areas of state and national law; judgments and settlements by members of the firm are consistently among the largest in the State of Connecticut.
Members of the firm are passionately committed to the advocacy of their clients and to maintaining the highest professional standards of the legal profession. All three of the firm's name partners have been active not only in presenting cases in the courtroom, but in educating new lawyers in trial practice. Richard Silver and David Golub were on the adjunct trial practice faculty at the Yale Law School for a number of years and have been recognized in the "Best Lawyers in America" since 1987. Ernest Teitell was on the faculty at Quinnipiac University Law School during 1987-2010, where he taught advanced trial practice. All three have regularly given lectures in seminars sponsored by the Connecticut Bar Association and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Stamford in Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs with 6 lawyers
- Top Listed in Stamford in Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs with 9 lawyers
- Top Listed in Stamford in Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs with 6 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs