We are a small firm comprised of senior-level attorneys concentrating on business law, commercial real estate transactions and litigation. We pride ourselves on our client-oriented practice and successful results. Our firm is ranked in the U.S. News and World Report's "Best Law Firms" list. Several of our attorneys have the highest possible peer ratings in Martindale Hubbell; and have been recognized by Best Lawyers® in America and Superlawyers®.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, as well as small-to-medium sized businesses. We provide a full range of legal services. Our attorneys have a combined 130 years of legal problem-solving across a wide range of disciplines: corporate, commercial and real estate litigation; shareholder disputes; administrative law and regulatory matters; commercial real estate transactions; financing; business entity formation, transactions and dissolution; employment matters; land use and zoning; eminent domain and condemnation; creditors’ rights and bankruptcy; municipal law; property tax appeals; arbitration and mediation.
Our approach allows clients to benefit from the diverse expertise and depth of all our attorneys, and assures that you have an experienced attorney handling all aspects of your matters. Give us an opportunity to deal with whatever business legal challenge you may be facing. See for yourself the difference a right-sized, experienced team can mean for your enterprise.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in West Hartford in Commercial Litigation with 2 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Municipal
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Real Estate Law