During the last three decades, Shapiro & Croland, through its predecessor firms, has established a formidable reputation in the handling of complex litigated matters in virtually every area of the law, at both the trial and appellate level. Cases in which the firm has participated have produced over one hundred published opinions issued by courts ranging from the trial courts of New Jersey to the Supreme Court of the United States.
Shapiro & Croland is equally well noted for its ability and innovative approach in the handling of the business requirements of its clients.
- Abrika, Inc.; American Leasing Corp.;
- Baseball, LP; The Hampshire Companies;
- Cambridge Silversmiths Ltd.; Advance Fiber
- Companies, Inc.
- Holdings, LLC; Plainfield Associates; Navigators
- Metal, Inc.; County of Bergen; County of
- Middlesex; Central Bergen Properties, Inc.;
- Milton Schamach Foundation; Valhalla Capital;
- Technologies Corporation; Parkway Iron &
- The Tides Estate; Cosa Marble Co.; Paige
- Troma Entertainment; UCS, Inc.; Ross