Sedai Law Office is a boutique immigration and citizenship law firm, which provides a high level of service to employers, skilled workers, families, and students.
Our expertise includes:
- Employer services: ongoing advice, employer compliance, Labour Market Impact Assessments, International Mobility Program Offers of Employment.
- Skilled workers: work permits, Provincial Nominee Programs, and permanent residence, including Express Entry in the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Canadian Experience Class, or Federal Skilled Trades Class.
- Business persons: owner/operator LMIAs, C11 work permits, BC PNP Entrepreneur stream, and Federal Self-Employed Class.
- Families: sponsorship applications
- Students: pathway to permanent residence plans, study permits, post-graduation work permits, Express Entry and BC PNP student streams.
- Inadmissibilities: criminal rehabilitations and Temporary Resident Permits
- Temporary Resident Visas for workers, students, and visitors.
- Citizenship: grants of citizenship and citizenship certificates.
- Permanent Resident Card renewals
- Immigration Appeals: appeals against family class sponsorships refusals and loss of permanent residence (PR card refusals).
Management / Department Heads
- Canadian businesses
- Permanent Residents applying for grants of citizenship
- Foreign businesses
- Foreign Workers
- Foreign Students
- Permanent Residents with residency issues
- Foreign nationals with criminal inadmissibilities
- Foreign nationals in Canada without status
- Persons with a claim to citizenship by birth
Principal & Managing Lawyer
Firm Practice Areas
- Immigration Law