2 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
Schneider & Onofry is a 15-attorney Arizona law firm known for a strong emphasis on litigating and finding solutions in complex matters for insurance companies, self-insured entities, private businesses, individuals and healthcare providers.
From its offices in Phoenix and Yuma, Schneider & Onofry serves clients with a robust lineup that includes six AV-Preeminent ratings, three Super Lawyers honorees, four Best Lawyers honorees, and Best Lawyers' 2017 Phoenix "Lawyer of the Year" (Insurance Litigation).
Schneider & Onofry insurance attorneys offer extensive experience defending insurance companies, their insureds, and self-insured parties in a wide range of litigation matters. Our firm is on the approved counsel list of numerous insurance carriers and business groups.
In representing insurers, our areas of skill include:
- Auto Liability
- Dental Malpractice
- Dram Shop Liability
- Elder Abuse
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Transportation Litigation
- Workers' Compensation
For closely held companies and professionals, the effective use of attorneys can free you to focus on maximizing business growth and profitability. It can also spell the difference between business reversals and continued success. We serve and represent business clients in major Arizona industries, including:
- Commercial development
- Healthcare law
- Business and personal services
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law - Management
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Health Care
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Transportation Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.