Cynthia Sass founded the firm in 1993, and it continues to thrive due to her unwavering dedication to serving clients with excellence and integrity. Sass Law Firm practices solely in the area of labor and employment law, primarily representing employees from both the private and public sectors. Cynthia Sass is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics and received the designation 2017 Lawyer of the Year in Employment Law – Individuals for Tampa from Best Lawyers®. The firm is recognized at the national level by its inclusion in the U.S. News & World Report listing of Best Law Firms for Employment Law since 2011.
Sass Law Firm boasts award-winning attorneys experienced and recognized in the employment law field, including: two attorneys Board Certified in Labor & Employment Law by The Florida Bar; a Fellow of The College of Labor & Employment Lawyers; three past Presidents of the National Employment Lawyers Association’s Florida Chapter; a past Chair of the Labor & Employment Law Section of The Florida Bar; and several magna cum laude and cum laude graduates. Each attorneys was hand-selected based upon their intelligence, legal skills, knowledge of employment law, and a sincere desire to help individuals who have suffered injustice in the workplace. The firm also has an excellent support staff, including a certified paralegal, two legal assistants and case clerks to serve our clients.
Please take the time to visit our website for more information, www.EmploymentLawTampa.com, or contact us by phone at 813.251.5599.
- Yvette D. Everhart - Dean W. Gary Vause Award by The Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section
- Yvette D. Everhart - Judge Alexander Paskay Bankruptcy Award by Stetson University College of Law
- FIRM - Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers - Martindale Hubbell since 1999
- Cynthia N. Sass - Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers by Martindale Hubbell, 2011-2014
- Cynthia N. Sass - Florida Super Lawyer in Labor and Employment Law by Thomson Reuters since 2006
- FIRM - AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell since 1999
- Cynthia N. Sass - Who's Who by Marquis Who's Who in American Law since 2009
- Janet E. Wise - Florida Super Lawyer in Labor & Employment Law by Thomson Reuters since 2014
- Yvette D. Everhart - Rising Star on Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, since 2016
- Cynthia N. Sass - Top 50 Women in Florida by Florida Super Lawyers, 2008-2014, 2016-2017
- Cynthia N. Sass - Legal Elite in Labor and Employment Law by Florida Trend since 2005-2012, 2014-2016
Firm Practice Areas
- Employment Law - Individuals