The Sanders & Parks Difference
Sanders & Parks, P.C., formerly known as Teilborg, Sanders & Parks, was formed in 1973 when James A. Teilborg, Frank A. Parks, and Richard B. Sanders pooled their considerable talents and experience to invent a new approach to legal representation. Although our firm has grown and its composition has changed over the years, we have remained committed to the principles of integrity, effectiveness, and client service first announced by our founding partners in 1973.
As we have learned through four decades of practice, whether in negotiation, litigation, mediation, or arbitration, our attorneys provide the highest quality legal representation while recognizing the need for a practical, cost-effective approach to litigation.
The A-V rated law firm of Sanders & Parks, P.C. offers diverse legal services to local, national, and international clients, who include some of the most prestigious insurance, business, banking, brokerage, financial, and corporate clients in the world. We are dedicated to providing quality legal service in a friendly and professional atmosphere, while applying the right combination of innovation, creativity, and commitment to each matter that we handle. Sanders & Parks, P.C. keeps clients involved in their cases, responds promptly to inquiries, and stays on top of changes in the law. Our innovative approach to client service blends the best of expertise, teamwork, and service.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.sandersparks.com.
- Martindale-Hubbell 2012 Top Ranked Law Firms
- Phoenix Business Journal's Best Places to Work
- ACE Group
- AIG Aviation
- ARCH Insurance Group
- Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- Dignity Health
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Company
- Great American Insurance Company
- Kitchell Contractors, Inc. of Arizona
- Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona (MICA)
- Preferred Physician's Medical (PPM)
- Professional Solutions Insurance Company
- SCF Arizona
- Schneider Electric
- Sorenson Capital
Firm Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants