At Salango Law, PLLC, we are passionate about the field of personal injury law and helping our clients and their families recover as much compensation as possible so they can turn their focus towards rebuilding their lives after the accident.
As a family-oriented law firm, we understand how an injury accident typically affects more than just the accident victim, it can affect their whole household. With a personal interest in each of our client's cases, we explore every avenue to ensure their family is well-taken care of.
When you come to our firm, you will work with a caring and compassionate attorney who will carefully evaluate your situation and file every type of claim possible.
Our consultations are always free and we accept cases on a contingency fee basis. This means there are no upfront, out-of-pocket costs and you don't pay a dime unless we obtain a settlement or a verdict on your behalf.
Why choose Salango Law, PLLC?
We realize that receiving peer recognition for our customer service, and our verdicts and settlements is an important indicator of a competent and reputable law firm, and we think it's important to our clients too. Here are just a few reasons why Salango Law, PLLC should be your only call:
- Membership into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, a prestigious trial lawyer organization representing less than 1% of U.S. attorneys.
- Selection for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® for over 10 years.
- Selection for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list, which represents less than 2.5% of attorneys in West Virginia.
- Attorney Ben Salango is AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for ethical conduct and legal ability.
- Our firm has been included in U.S. News and World Reports as one of the Best Law Firms.
- We have over 40 years of collective experience.
- Attorney Ben Salango was voted "Lawyer of the Year" by his peers in 2021 and 2019 for his work in medical malpractice and personal injury litigation.
Dedicated to Our Community
As a community-oriented law firm, our legal team enjoys spending time with our families and staying active in various community events.
We know how to deal with the insurance company and we will not accept a quick, low-ball settlement because you and your family deserve better. Let us handle the details of your case so you can turn your focus on healing and recovery.
- US News and World Report - Top Law Firm
- Ben Salango - Lawyer of the Year, Personal Injury (2021 and 2019)
- Ben Salango - Super Lawyers (2012-present)
- Ben Salango - Best Lawyers in America
Firm Practice Areas
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs