Rogers, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman is a law firm with extensive experience representing plaintiffs in complex litigation across a diverse array of practice areas. We are frequently selected to hold leadership positions in class actions and MDLs. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in 16 states and territories. (CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NY, SC TX, US-VI and WI.) With a network of co-counsel partners across the country, we have the knowledge, skill and resources to investigate and litigate throughout the United States.
While we take pride in our work to help large groups of people, our foundation remains to help individual clients by litigating catastrophic personal injury cases, truck accidents, railroad accidents, construction defects, medical malpractice, occupational lung disease and mesothelioma claims.
RPWB was formed in 2002 by a group of attorneys who had built the reputation of being skilled, principled and tenacious. Their experience included working on the most significant litigation against what was then our nation’s biggest health crisis: tobacco use. The cases led to the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement, which has compensated states for healthcare costs and funded nationwide anti-smoking campaigns. Others had made a name for themselves by litigating asbestos, securities, catastrophic personal injury, products liability and pharmaceutical cases.
The result is a law firm that is skilled and experienced enough to take on complicated cases and powerful defendants in South Carolina and beyond.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in South Carolina in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs with 12 lawyers
- Top Listed in South Carolina in Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs with 9 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Antitrust Law
- Aviation Law
- Construction Law
- Consumer Law
- Consumer Protection Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Environmental Law
- Health Care Law
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Health Care
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Patent
- Litigation - Securities
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Qui Tam Law
- Railroad Law